Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Well I'm really still trying to figure this out. It is so great to here from everyone, and i too love you all. I have just finished my summer classes and now have two weeks off before the new semester starts. It has been a busy summer and our little family has changed and is growing so fast. We feel so lucky and blessed to have our little Raker in our life. He is so amazing! His little personality is starting to show through and he is smiling so much now. He will be 4 months in two days and we will be going to find out his weight. About 3 weeks ago he was 15lbs. 8oz. I'm sure he's over 16. Below are some pictures of our little guy, hope you enjoy. Love You!

HARRIS FAMILY

3 comments:

Haslam Family said...

Jenny, I'm glad you figured out how to do this. These pictures are so cute! I can't believe how fast our little Raker has changed. Love, Mom

Keri Larson said...

Hey Jen, I love the pictures of Raker. Ady really liked them too. She randomly says "Raker baby" and so I have to tell her that he is at his home. I really miss you guys and I hope I can come home for the wedding. I still haven't got that package, but I gave them directions and told them how to find the house so hopefully they will deliver it soon. I'll let you know. Love you!

Petals and Promises said...

Totally glad you joined us! So good to hear from you! It's nice to keep up on what's going on in your lives. We love and miss you
Raker is sure cute. We wish we were closer to help and let our kids grow up together.