Thursday, August 14, 2008

Packing for Bear Lake!

We are packing and getting ready for a Bear Lake reunion! We have a fun game planned. Brant played this game in Tennessee and loved it. It's called "washers". Totally a redneck game.
Our kids finished swim lessons today! Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures (batteries are dead). I will get some posted of our trip.
Today our house is finished being framed! Well, not really they are finished on the outside and are now moving indoors. It's so exciting to see it look like a real house! We are getting totally bummed cause we had money set aside for furniture but because of the upgrades we want in the house that money is depleting fast. Hopefully we have a few good months at work (doubtful since we are going into our slow time).
Brant is getting ready to go on the road. He leaves Sept 1. His "to do list" is super long!
I feel so lucky to have such an awesome husband! He is so motivated and such a hard worker! He is the man of my dreams and my best friend. I hope y'all feel that way about your spouse.
Have a good weekend! We will post again after Bear Lake! On Wednesday...
Love, Camia and Brant

No comments: