Saturday, August 2, 2008

Brant & Camia


Wow! This is such a great idea. We always feel like were left out because we are so far away. The only time we really have to ourselves is after 10pm ... so I'm sure most of our posts will be late at night. Our connection cord to our camera is in storage (I need to go digging). We will get pictures posted ASAP. I cut my hair pretty short today. It's really hard to get used to. Brant says I look weird ... he can't get used to it either. I took off about 8 inches. I wish I would have done it earlier in the summer. It's so much cooler. I think 2 inches longer and it will be the perfect length. Kayliann and Payton start swim lessons on Monday. They are so excited! We are even more excited because it's the first time we don't have to get in with them. I feel sorry for Payton's teacher. She will have her hands full. Brant is starting to get ready for his road trip. He will be going the last week in August or the first week in September. He is starting to stress out. It seems this time around he is more conscious of his stress levels and is able to manage it very well. We'll see! Our patience is tested everyday with the house building. We are having tons of fun but sometimes the word "budget" gets us stressed out. This week we finalized our appliances. On Tuesday the trusses were set. It took them 8 hrs. The framers were exhausted. They said it was a very complex job. The kids thought it was awesome! Now it looks like we have a real house. It seems like things have been moving extremely slow since then. Hopefully this week we will see quicker movement.

We can't wait to hear whats going on with everybody!

1 comment:

Keri Larson said...

Hey I'm glad you guys found the blog and got on. I love your pictures. eventually I will also post pictures of our house. And I really want to see your hair Cam. Love you guys. Oh and I did my pot roast today and it turned out excellent; we ate the whole thing!!!