Sunday, August 3, 2008

Mom & Dad Haslam



Hi family!  I think this is great.  I hope that this will help us keep in touch a little bit easier.  Dad and I have been working on our deck.  It is looking great.  Even though it's not finished we sat on it the other night and it was great.  There was a cool breeze blowing and it felt much better than being inside.  Dad is also helping demolish on of the Festival houses that is being torn down.  We are salvaging bricks from it to use in our yard for a patio.  The patio will go right next to where the deck ends and to the end of the house.

We will leave Tuesday morning early to take Jason to the airport in Las Vegas.  He is going to Brazil and planning on bring Paloma back when he comes home.  Jason thinks that her interview will probably be the end of September.  Isn't that exciting?

I started meetings for work last week and this week will be heavy with meetings also.  I'm on contract starting the 11th so I think work has officially started for me.
  

1 comment:

Petals and Promises said...

Yeah Right... Cool Breeze? Don't you mean stiff wind. Looks awesome! Let us know if Jason needs help with wedding plans!