Sunday, August 24, 2008

Hello Again

I'm sorry that I haven't had more of an oppertunity to get on and post new stuff but life is crazy in this household. Raker is growing like a weed. We just went to the doctor for his 4 month visit and the little boy is 16lbs. 7oz. He is both healthy and happy. On Monday the 25th I go back to school again full time. This means that Raker will be in day care from 8:30 to 4:00 each day. I'm ready for a little break, but this is going to be difficult.

Tyson and I are also doing well. Tyson is busy with work thankfully and I too have been busy at work. We spent our time alot differently than we used to, but it is a good change for us. we absolutly love being parents. I am also so very greatful to have such a wonderful husband. He does such a great job taking care of us and he is a great dad to our son. I could not ask for more.

We love you all and miss you tons. I'll post some new pictures next time.
Love the HARRIS's

1 comment:

Petals and Promises said...

Get ready! It's going to be hard to send him to day care! Hopefully it's someone you trust. I was lucky to get to take Kayliann to work with me for the first year. But it was super hard to let her go to day care. I always worried about her and to this day we are always worried about the kind of care they are getting. On friday one of the girls that works at little wonders came into the shop and told me a few things that go on at school that I don't totally agree with. We pay close to $1000 a month for care and I figured most of the children attending would be a little higher class. Come to find out only a handful of students are not state paid. Which means a lot of single patents (white trash) have their children enrolled. We are considering a nanny. It's so hard! Best wishes! Love Cam and Brant