Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Hey Family,
I just wanted to drop you all a note to let you know how much I miss and love you all! Thing are starting to get very hectic for me right now the kids are driving me crazy in this condo, and I'm trying to get ready to go on the road. On top of that building the house has been so stressful, we put away 20k for furniture when we move in and we have already used up 14k on upgrades and I feel like we are settling. They should finish the roof this week and i will get you pictures asap. I can't wait to get out of here! Kayliann starts kindergarten in 2 weeks and she is very excited. Payton is still a handful and no sign of improvement boy the lord sure knows how to test us! I love you all so much and can't wait for us all to be together again.
Love Brant, Camia, & Kids

No comments: