Friday, March 6, 2009

I just wanted to let you all know how much I love and care about all of you. It makes me so happy to read and see pictures of all of you and know how good you all are.

Things for us are really crazy right now. As you all know I am in the middle of my student teaching experience and at the same school with Mom. I eat lunch with her almost everyday and I love it. On top of this I am still working part time at the repair shop on any day that I can squeeze it in. Raker has to be in daycare for long hours and it is hard on all of us. However I now drive him to and from Parowan so that Tyson's sister Jamie can watch him. It has been great. He is well taken care of and loved, and we are so greatful for her and all she does.

Tyson is hard at work and things for him are really slowing down. We hope that more work comes rolling through the doors soon. Construction is scary right now as you all probably well know. He is doing great though.

We recently left Raker with Jamie, Mom and Dad for 5 whole days while we went to Las Vegas to NASCAR. We sure had fun although we missed our little Rakey Roo. We are a happy family and greatfull for all that we have, especially each other. We hope that you are all as happy as us. We miss you all and hope to see you soon.

1 comment:

Petals and Promises said...

Glad to finally hear from you. We were almost ready to sign off on this blog thing ... since we were the only ones participating. We are glad to hear things are going well. Isn't it fun to be busy! I love it! But not too busy... right. I don't like to get over whelmed.
Love Ya!