Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Good News!

Good news for some and bad news for others. Last Saturday we participated in a Wedding Showcase in Logan. (Didn't get to see much of my family this weekend.) At the end of the day as we were loading our merchandise, one of our competitors flagged me down to talk to me. She begged me to be honest with her and tell me if we were doing well or not. Of course, I shake my head and say "Yes". Apparently she is NOT! She went into major detail of her numbers being down. She cried on my shoulder (I cried too). I feel so bad for her. I know exactly where she is coming from. Our business has not always been successful.

Today I pulled all of the numbers from the last 4 years. We show growth every year! I went to her store and talked with her at length about what I found. Last year we sold 57% of the Brides that walked into our store. I feel really good about that number. She tried to interrogate me about every facet of the business. I gave her a few hints... but no way am I going to give her all my info. After all she is still my competitor:)

It's not just one thing that makes us successful. It's a combination of many things! My heart is full of gratitude and I appreciate everything y'all have done for our family and our business. I pray every night that this will never end. Thank You!
Camia

No comments: