Sunday, October 5, 2008

Still no baby...

Well unfortunately I still haven't had the baby.  I'm not too surprised, because I know I don't have that good of luck.  The good news is I have been progressing every week, so my body is still working on it.  I think the baby is just holding on in there for dear life.  She doesn't want to come out at all.  I still have a week and half left so I guess it's ok she's still in there.  But now I have to wait 'til next weekend to have the baby because Zack has three tests and two quizzes at the beginning of the week.  Plus Mom has time off work next week so it will be better for her too.

Zack and I also decided it's going to be too hard and too expensive for me and the babies to come out for Jason and Paloma's wedding.  I'm really sad that I'm going to miss it, and miss seeing everybody, but we'll be able to see everybody at Christmas time.  Anyway we love you all and miss you a lot and can't wait to see you.

P.S.  Zack is doing really well in school and we are both really happy about that.  Love you all and hope everything is going well!

No comments: