Sunday, November 9, 2008

We have flooring! It's a natural hickory! If the floor ever gets scratched it can
be sanded and resealed. I love it!
Taken Saturday night at 5pm. He is still working! I think Scott will be working on Sunday again.

This is the basement bar area! The bar will be on the left. On the right side of the fireplace is a hall to the bathroom. This floor is only in the Bar area the rest will be carpeted.

Brant wanted to save money so he chose to paint the concrete in his office. It turned out good. Burr... I hope he likes it.

Master tub and Shower! They ran out of tile and still need to grout.

Here are the latest Photos of the house. Let me know what you think. We can't wait to see the new baby @ Christmas. It looks like we will be moving into our new house around the 20th of December. Brant has a meeting in Tennessee from the 14th-19th. I might be moving alone. We'll see! Jenny, thanks for letting us crash at your house. We had such a good time. You guys are so awesome to hang out with. Wish y'all were closer. Love Ya!

2 comments:

Haslam Family said...

It is nice to see your house in progress. It all looks wonderful. I can't wait to see it completely finished. We sure had fun seeing you at the wedding. Thanks so much for all of the help. I couldn't have done it without you. Love, Mom.

Petals and Promises said...

I don't feel like I deserve that much credit... you have an enormous family that did all the work. Thanks though, we had lots of fun.